Changes on SHUI contribution, social insurance book and health insurance (hi) card in HCM
Based on Decision No. 888/QD-BHXH of Vietnam Social Insurance Department, Ho chi minh Social Insurance Department issued the Announcement No. 1720/BHXH-CST to guide changes in the relevant procedures:
- SHUI contribution procedure
Time for decreasing report: from 20th in the previous month, then not report for the previous month
- Health Insurance Card
- Health Insurance Card issuance: New employees, re-increased employees, HI Card extension will be not issued the new HI card if there are no changes in HI Card information. Social Insurance Department will update the using time on the system and send a list of employees to enterprises without HI Cards. Employees will continue use the issued HI Card to take medical check.
- The following changes will be issued the new HI Card:
- Province code
- Subject code
- Rights code
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Number of continuous contribution months
- Initial healthcare clinic
- Responsibility of employers when the health insurance contribution is delayed: Employers must pay all the expenditures for the employees within their scope of benefits, benefit levels that the employees pay during the time they are not provided with the health insurance cards
- Social Insurance book
- For SI books have been checked-up, Social insurance department will certify and send back to employers the certificate paper when employees terminate.
- For SI books have not been checked-up, employers submit the confirmation dossier No. 620 to Social Insurance department for certification
- If employers owe social insurance contribution, Social insurance department will certify until the completed time. After the unit fully paid the debt, the employers submit a additional list to the SI department for additional certification.
Click here for detailing