Workshop: Application of The Social Insurance Law 2014
How to contribute and claim the Social Insurance (SI) benefits upon SI Law effective 01st 2016?
How to understand the benefits from maternity and sickness cases in the SI Law?
How to claim the lump-sum social benefits and the pension amount?
The Law of Social Insurance 2014 and Decree 115/2015 ND-CP signed on Nov 11st, 2015 will officially take effect on Jan 01st 2016. However, there have been remaining issues from comprehensively understanding this law to applying it with compliance. In this rush 01 month before the law’s effective date, NVM Group organizes this workshop “APPLICATION OF THE SOCIAL INSURANCE LAW 2014” with the direct instruction of Mdm. Tran Thi Thuy Nga, Director of General Department of Vietnam Social Insurance, Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA).
– The regulation on wage fund for contributing to Social Insurance from Jan 01st 2016 and from Jan 01st 2018
– The entitlement to benefits of short-term Social Insurance: sickness, maternity…
– The entitlement to benefits of long-term Social Insurance: lump-sum allowance, pension …
– Procedure and process regulated by the Law of Social Insurance: report, contribution, inspection and penalty.
– Understand better and properly the SI Law 2014 to apply into your business
– Discuss directly with the Head of Vietnam Social Insurance about your own concerns
– Receive the instruction documents, the collection of Q&As from the workshop.
The workshop will be held from 8:30 to 17:00 Friday December 18, 2015 at Floor 9, Kim Do Royal Hotel, 133 Nguyen Hue, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
||Mdm. Tran Thi Thuy Nga
Director, General Department of Vietnam Social Insurance, Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs